webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret

recent entries
last night i read the Apparitions of Our Lady of L...
Its the 3rd day after the camp..........in the cam...
TOday i got my exam results and as expected i fail...
The stars seems so near yet so far which is like t...


BucketList
Love Myself even more
Hair perm
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
MiNi
Eee Pc
new ipod Touch
Have courage
dye my hair brown


Chatting HUB



jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Wednesday, July 30, 2003
@ 10:11 PM

This after noon i was looking for my lipstick in my brother drawer as sometimes his girlfriend might borrow my cosmetic. As i was looking for my lipstick, i saw a purse , which obviously belong to his girlfriend. Out of curiousity i open up the purse, i found 2 unused condoms. I was very shocked, i don't know if they had did it or not or is it their friends give it to them out of joke. Being a cradle Catholic, we were brought up in a enviroment that pre-marital sex is a way no no thing. I do not know i should have a talk with my brother in private or close an eye. Or like i had just said their gave it to thme out of joke...... I am very lost....



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr