webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret


jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Monday, December 15, 2003
Entwined Together 4 @ 11:34 PM

The next day morning, Keyne is woken by Beauty barking.
Key: why sweetie, Gera had not woken up is it.....................
Gera are you still in bed (Keyne open the door)
Ger: Oh keyne, Beauty had woken you up izzit........
Key: you look sick......
Ger: just a cold.......(keyne feel his forehead)
Key: and fever too. I will go and get the thermometer and today you are going to stay in bed understand......
Ger: Yes mom................
Key: what a good son.....
After a while, keyne is back with her thermometer..
Key: ok, son open your mouth ...
Ger: mom your mouth stink
Key: ops..... up till now haven brush my teeth........
(Gerasimus laughs, Keyne blush and went out of the room......)
Ger: Mom!! my temperature is 38.1.....

After 45 mins, Keyne is back with 2 bowls of porridge..
Key: This our lunch... I bet you only had eaten food cook by brother right
Ger: chicken porridge... the kind I like...
Key: I remember you said you don't really like teochew porridge, so I think you might like this kind....
Ger: Haha...I thought your brain only can stores dramas.....
Key:Here is your panadol , remember to take it after your lunch, if your fever do not go now by tonight, I send to send you to see doctor.....
Ger: by the way Keyne, whats today date.
Key: 6th of June (Keyne smile dim)
Ger: ya 6th of June, 4 days later will be Jean death anniversary ................



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr