webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret

recent entries
Cancer...
Porcupine
Church of Saint Mary of the Angels...
Another clip from the same crew....
Dance clip from Godtube
Festive Seasons...
BAck in Singapore
Juke Box
Gu Dan....
Huggies.....( IdentIty Challenged)


BucketList
Love Myself even more
Hair perm
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
MiNi
Eee Pc
new ipod Touch
Have courage
dye my hair brown


Chatting HUB



jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Saturday, January 31, 2009
Letter Q for the Cell @ 1:52 AM


Today we had Letter Q = Queen for our cell grp topic ...Basically , our main topic is Our Queen Mother, Our Lady Mary.I had start to dig out all my Rosaries and stuffs related to Out Lady.. I do have lots of rosaries...
She is a very special Lady...A lot of times I always felt I am closer to Our Lady may be its because she is a woman, we can relate to her better... She is always so understanding. caring and loving and i think not as naggy as my mom.. :P

I believe she is one of the bravest woman...and not for her being obedient.. Jesus will not be bored as man .... the history will change and i might not be here as well...



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr