|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
webmistress
|
 Sunday, July 11, 2010
 S @ 2:42 PM
Last night or I should say early this morning I had a dream ... A dream that I do not want to happen in my life… or I should say nobody want it to happen in their life… It took place in ancient china( may be because I went to a martial arts theme restaurant in the day), the lead actress was a student of a martial arts sect. She was very close with a senior and as she and her senior A about to develop their friendship into a deeper relationship something happened. The senior , whose uncle and Aunt were from the same sect did something that had to be expel from the sect. The senior choose to leave with his uncle and aunt. In the end , she was with another senior B that had like her long ago. A few years later , she was on a secret mission with her black cat that can talk( dun ask me why). As she was about to leave the place , she was caught with the bulk wire. As she was trying to free herself and her cat looking out for her, someone came to rescue her. An invention of hot air balloon with chicken feathers kind of stuff rescues her from danger. She wonder where come from and her cat did not notice anyone at all . She could feel that it was her senior who rescued her. She knew that all this while deep down her heart still hold on to a place. After I woke up , I feel sad for the girl while she was with another guy yet she has to hide her true feeling . Senior A still can't forget her was protecting in secret. Senior B definitely can sense that he can never replace senior A . Luckily I do not leave in that society and if I was put under such situation I would rather stay single. Such a drama mama dream heehee may be next time dun watch so much drama before I sleep ... Was watching NCIS before sleeping ..
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
Identity
My past is a history, I am creating my own future |
 Sunday, July 11, 2010
 S @ 2:42 PM
Last night or I should say early this morning I had a dream ... A dream that I do not want to happen in my life… or I should say nobody want it to happen in their life… It took place in ancient china( may be because I went to a martial arts theme restaurant in the day), the lead actress was a student of a martial arts sect. She was very close with a senior and as she and her senior A about to develop their friendship into a deeper relationship something happened. The senior , whose uncle and Aunt were from the same sect did something that had to be expel from the sect. The senior choose to leave with his uncle and aunt. In the end , she was with another senior B that had like her long ago. A few years later , she was on a secret mission with her black cat that can talk( dun ask me why). As she was about to leave the place , she was caught with the bulk wire. As she was trying to free herself and her cat looking out for her, someone came to rescue her. An invention of hot air balloon with chicken feathers kind of stuff rescues her from danger. She wonder where come from and her cat did not notice anyone at all . She could feel that it was her senior who rescued her. She knew that all this while deep down her heart still hold on to a place. After I woke up , I feel sad for the girl while she was with another guy yet she has to hide her true feeling . Senior A still can't forget her was protecting in secret. Senior B definitely can sense that he can never replace senior A . Luckily I do not leave in that society and if I was put under such situation I would rather stay single. Such a drama mama dream heehee may be next time dun watch so much drama before I sleep ... Was watching NCIS before sleeping ..
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Most Treasured
Lady Regine
Lady Reanne
Lady Charlotte
Lady Lydia
Little Err-gay
Sire Michael.T
E-mo Jeremy
Pink Geraldine
The Magnificent
Sweet Dineth
Garang Bernice
Lady Sylvia
The BridgingLight
Sire Jacob
Sire Andrew C.
Sire Jethro
|