There is a long pause between Keyne and Gerasimus.
Ger: Don't be angry with Glastian, he had confessed to me what had happened, we wanted to explain to you for a long time but never find a good chance to do so. It been so many years....
Key: Since you say so, me as an outsider, should let it go too. Its feel horrible but now i feel such a relieved.(Aside: As long as you are happy, I will be happy too.)
I can leave in peace as I will be leaving Singapore for fashion show in Italy. I will be staying there for about one and half years to two years. Its my dream to do so. May be by that I am back , you are married already.
Ger: You are leaving??!!
Key: Ya after I left, you guys can bring gals home (grin) and not worrying i will pop out some where. and I will be leaving in two weeks time.
Ger: So fast....... your bro know about it?
Key: ya I told him last week and he doesn't quite agree to it. As he afraid I might marry an Italian husband. (Aside: Unless if you ask me to I will)
Two weeks later.....
At the airport
Key: Thanks for coming Sarah... I'm gonna to miss you.
Keve: My little gal, dun get cheated when I am not at your side ok.
Key: I won't be stupid enough to squat down and let another guy to clean his dirty leg on my back again ....... Dun starve Beauty or i will kill you...
Glas: Key, this is for you. Don't open it till on plane ok..... I afraid you have seen it you will cry Key: Then I can guess what it is even before opening it but thanks and (whisper in to his ear) you are a honest man... you are not as bad as seen.
Keyne was looking around for Gerasimas but he could not e found in sight.
Key: I got to go in see you ... bye......
Aboard on the plane
Model Agent: Keyne let me introduce the guy that was chosen for this project too.
Key: I know its Ian Tay that guy.(disgust look)
Model Agent: Its no longer him, they have change another person. His name is .....
Male model: Hi Miss Keyne, My name is Gerasimas.
(Key: that voice and that name.) Keyne turned and surprised to saw Gerasimas standing in front of her.
Ger: My company happened to be the distributor for the brand and their marketing executive thinks that my look is better , so my company decided let me off. I realised that my life can be without Glastian and Keverne but not you.
On the way back home
Sarah: what did you give Keyne, Glastian?
Glas: A picture of my bathing suite and a vcd of me and Keverne for the couple.
Kev: with Ger, I am more worry than ever.
Sarah: the most just getting marry at Italy.
THE END