webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret


jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Sunday, June 15, 2008
@ 11:03 PM

Today I was late for mass again, I was standing at the side door and for the rest of the mass there were rather lots of disturbances. As there are kids and parents coming in and going out of the chapel itself. Becos I was late, i didn't pay much attention at the homily.... It allow me to have some quality time with God. Recently i had some issues which i dun really know how to solve... Today during the mass... (9am mass sang this song.."Oh God you know me and You search me....") at that moment I just realise that I just gave him all my trouble and let him settle it for me. I dun want to care about it. There is just a release in my heart..it was like " wao, never felt so relaxing before"...
As usual, lunch with the servers and Joachim and gang. Raphaela and Gabrielle were so sweet. I didn't attend the CG for 1 week... they were saying they never see me for so long. May be Raphaela for 2 weeks but Gabrielle i just saw her last week...The gals are just so sweet... boys will never be so sweet....

Later PC show with Juan and her I.T gang (-_-)[Juan might know why i gave that look]. before that I bought a Jig jaw puzzle for myself and later I bought and external hard drive of 250 GB at $139. Juan is very helpful at giving suggestion. We went to watch Kung FU Panda... It so hilarious...If you need at good laugh... Its a show to watch...

(To anyone who was reading my previous blog... I was dozing off when i was typing the last paragraph)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr