webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret


jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Sunday, March 23, 2008
@ 1:19 AM

HOLY THURSDAY & GOOD FRIDAY and Easter Vigil....

This year the Holy Thursday , Good Friday and Easter Vigil, I went through a few state of emotion changes which it never happen before.

Holy Thursday.

I went to mass as usual and went visiting with Geraldine, Lester and Joachim. We went to SMOTA and SJC (Bukit Timah). We made our way back to SFA. Geraldine wanted to make it back to SFA before 12 midnight. We tried too. Its was 20 mins before 12 midnight. We were still at Jurong East. Although we need not to wait for bus 198, from my experience , i dun think we could reach SFA in 20 mins time, not to say less than 20 minutes. To my surprised, when we reached SFA, on the Tap machine, it stat 8 mins before midnight. Okay the bus was fast. While making our way to the church, I asked Geraldine, " shall we run?"and we did. While I was doing my own reflection, this song came to my mind, " Lord, I will Run to you, to your words or truth , Not by might, not by power But by the Spirit of God".This was first in entire life that "I run to HIM". The excitement is wonderful.

Good Friday.

I should say this year the Good Friday service was one of the best I had attended. The stations of the cross is just so different as its not just reciting the same stuff but it is a combination of both modern issues that we face in on the current time and linking it with the station of the cross. It never come to my mind it will. The mass itself, its not just some long winded mass, that i could fall asleep any time but we were given lots of time for reflection. Although, my brother, thought that the mass had ended after the veneration of the cross and didn't realise that the gospel had not ended. Dinner with Dominic , Rachel and Lydia, we had a great time. As usual, in our family tradition,Lester and Lydia and 2ND uncle and auntie, we will go to Saint Joseph church( Victoria street). Part of the family tradition , we will have supper. Although , the number of people had been decreasing but its still more than last year. Along the way back home, my bro (Emm) said I was too talkative( "so AH-LI"), usually I will talk back, this time I didn't. I just sat at the back of the seat quiet but feeling really sad.I was really hurt.

Easter Vigil.

I miss the mass. I thought I could made it but I was late. At the void deck , i saw my bro(Ken). I ask him why he didn't attend the Easter Vigil mass. He responded that he attended the 6.30 Easter vigil but he saw that the 9.30 mass, they had something different.He didn't get to see the procession but he saw the setting was rather different. One word came to me "REGRET". I missed my my friends efforts and I missed everything............. My entire life for the first time, feeling so sad missing a mass. Never to participate with my friends this Easter vigil....




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr