webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret


jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Sunday, June 29, 2008
@ 12:03 AM

Today is rather a day that is so different from any other Saturday. First I woke up at 11.30am in the morning and read my Harry potter book 7, then brunch at the bed while reading my HP. After eating , i went to deep sleep again. May be i am just so tired. at 2.30pm Patricia sms regarding our appointment. I was like lucky we are meeting at Choice retreat house or i will be so late.

Me and Pat went to attend a talk given by the Daughters of Saint Paul and its about vocation life. I had been thinking of sisterhood but no action had been done at all. Thanks to Pat, its a great step for me. There are another 4 gals there as well. I am apparently the oldest among them all. During tea break, Sr Clare told us that Father Gregory Yong had passed away an hour ago. The sisters seems to take it quite well. I was rather Shock. that's Life
Its happy that there are gals want to take up the cross as a nun. It had put me into seriously thought of whether to become a nun or not and not just say it only.

After the meeting with Daughters of St Paul. Me and went make out way to church as the youth having moving screening on the show Simon Birch. After the Passion of Christ and Pearl Harbour, Its another movie caused me to tear so much. After the first quarter of the movie, my tears flow like water from the tap and make me really want to know what He had plan for me in my life. In the movie, Simon as young as 12, with physical disabilities had always believe that God had plan for him and believe He is going to be a Hero when other people thought he is nut. His Faith Kept him going on.......



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr