webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret

recent entries
January Fool's
Cats
Letter Q for the Cell
Cancer...
Porcupine
Church of Saint Mary of the Angels...
Another clip from the same crew....
Dance clip from Godtube
Festive Seasons...
BAck in Singapore


BucketList
Love Myself even more
Hair perm
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
MiNi
Eee Pc
new ipod Touch
Have courage
dye my hair brown


Chatting HUB



jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Saturday, March 07, 2009
A long waited Holiday @ 5:35 PM

After tomorrow , i will be having my long waited holiday. is it to run away or just to take a break....
i really do not know.....
certain things have to end long ago.
all my close friends encourage me to have the break
a break to let myself to be recharged.
to recover,
to rediscover myself again,
to love myself once more,
to find the real value of myself.
I must not disappoint them.
As they love me so much
I never knew they love me so much
Till now.
After i am back from my break,
I promised i will Be the Julia You all used to know ...



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr