webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret

recent entries
The world is just so small....
Online Blog
Vesak Day
St Joseph Church
Thanks...
No title...
The light with a name
Sure get scolded。。。 哈哈
A long waited Holiday
January Fool's


BucketList
Love Myself even more
Hair perm
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
MiNi
Eee Pc
new ipod Touch
Have courage
dye my hair brown


Chatting HUB



jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Friday, June 19, 2009
Aussie @ 11:04 PM

Its was almost a week after i had arrival Australia... Its was freezing down here. Compare to the hot Singapore, i think i was lucky enough to get away from the hot and humid Singapore. It was a good get away this time round. Although its a rather short compare to the previous visit.

But there is one person who is just trying very hard to spoil my holiday. Its none other Geraldine. She just getting on my nerves.. Ignore her is the only things I do. She even complaints to her mom that she is jealous that I kept taking pics with her younger sister and not her.. whats the wrong with her.... I promised her sister not to tell anyone.. so i can't share it with Theodor or Emmanuel. I know i am really a bad Catholic to bitch abt her behind her back with another person during her sister confirmation mass.

She was throwing tantrum again. As me and my brother did not stay over at her house. She never seem to grow up a bit. We do lied in our lives but i think till now our lives did not really went over board but her lies had cause 2 families to be in a tensed situation.

Back to my holidays, I had FINALLY pat a Koala and fed a kangaroo which I never it before my pass 2 trips. I did lots of shopping but I never to eat the fish and chips and cornula beach this time round......I did enjoy myself other than that cousin of mine....
Crazy..............



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr