webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret

recent entries
Crap
S
世界上最遥远的距离
Him control...
Choice lenten reflection
3 Days More
Ridiculous.....
Not in the right set of mind..
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


BucketList
Love Myself even more
Hair perm
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
MiNi
Eee Pc
new ipod Touch
Have courage
dye my hair brown


Chatting HUB



jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Monday, August 30, 2010
Musiclicious @ 11:11 AM

Over the weekend were rather "musically" filled. On Saturday evening, I went to attend Corrine May's performance and interaction session. Its a God gift event, for me at least. One of Alice's friend can't make it for the event , with the extra ticket, Alice was so sweet to ask me along. Thanks to Uncle Edward, we got a 4th rows from the front seat. When she sang 5 loaves and 2 fishes, i cried. Its so touching.
I got to saw friends that I had not seen for long.....

On Sunday night , i went to watch a combine choirs from different Christian Churchs' and a live orchestra performance. Its about the story on Elijah. The soprano and the bass soloist are crazily awesome. Not to mention the choir, they are so good. The number of the choir is so huge... After the performances, I felt that a bomb had just dropped on me.......

All these I like to thank God and Alice.. and from conny learn alot too..



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr