webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret


jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Wednesday, March 14, 2007
"HE" is just so Great @ 12:24 AM

I do not know anyone will every read my blog as i had never updated my blog for like 2 years but for today i really want to let some thing out from my heart. Its all about my God. He is just so great and i can't think of anyone who can be so thoughtful as Him. It had happened last night. As usual I went for my dance class. Last night , my dance teacher being so nice that he ask all the students to take part in this coming Saturday performance and he knows very well that not all the student had met that standard to be able to perform on stage.
But he still let all the student involved. I was not chosen for the first part of the dance i was actually a bit sad about it . I start question myself about my own ability and at a point of time i felt i am not needed at all .
To make myself happier, i tried to comfort myself by trying to talk to God in side my heart. And answer like "you are the best dance in my eyes " "what matters is I think of you" started to pop. the joy dun seems to last. I know myself very well that that is not God's words but me comforting myself . While i was observing the others were practicing theirs parts, there is this question came to me asking "do you remember your first church performance? ain't you very happy that time?" I realised that i still remember my first church performance till now .
I was only a 7 years old girl. My part in this performance is so small and i dun think anyone can remember anything about that play. Me and a few girls around my age played as little clouds dancing around the "tomb" during Good Friday season. I was so excited then. T he reason that i am excited because i just want to dance and that my show. Then i realised that even i only had a small part of it , I should enjoy it too as its my dance , my performance as well like that Good Friday. The sadness so go off like that (But i am still sad that i never show much improvement in dancing). I know that truly is Him. Only He can do that and only he remember that.
I tell myself that i must not let Him and me down on the day of performance. Like my previous dance instructor vincent had told me@ Enjoy the dance@



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr