|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
webmistress
|
 Monday, February 11, 2008
 @ 12:28 AM
Went out to have dinner with Jacob today. It will be quite rather unbelieving for some of our common friends and me too. We never crossed into each other life, not mention we were in the same secondary school before. Next to Kenny I.A, he is another friend who reads alot about church stuff. I think God really works in his own way. Now He lead me to be involve in church again, He will send a friend to me to help me in my spiritual preparation. I don't mean that the rest of the members in the core member are not good. But i feel that I would like to have a different views from people that is outside group. So that we can work together and improve it to a better one. Hope that the e-newsletter for the Lent will be able to touch some people out there... :D
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
Identity
My past is a history, I am creating my own future |
 Monday, February 11, 2008
 @ 12:28 AM
Went out to have dinner with Jacob today. It will be quite rather unbelieving for some of our common friends and me too. We never crossed into each other life, not mention we were in the same secondary school before. Next to Kenny I.A, he is another friend who reads alot about church stuff. I think God really works in his own way. Now He lead me to be involve in church again, He will send a friend to me to help me in my spiritual preparation. I don't mean that the rest of the members in the core member are not good. But i feel that I would like to have a different views from people that is outside group. So that we can work together and improve it to a better one. Hope that the e-newsletter for the Lent will be able to touch some people out there... :D
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Most Treasured
Lady Regine
Lady Reanne
Lady Charlotte
Lady Lydia
Little Err-gay
Sire Michael.T
E-mo Jeremy
Pink Geraldine
The Magnificent
Sweet Dineth
Garang Bernice
Lady Sylvia
The BridgingLight
Sire Jacob
Sire Andrew C.
Sire Jethro
|