|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
webmistress
|
 Saturday, January 26, 2008
 @ 12:50 AM
Today the reading that was taken from Matthew 14:22-33. The is not my first time reading the story about Jesus walking on water. I had never thought that it can be related to my life. During our sharing, weird questions starts to pop out.its fun and enriching too.It Help me to learn to understand the Bible more.
The motorcycle accident happen right after our cell group meeting. It assure me that i should take up the first aid course. I had wanted to take up the course nothing was done. We can never know when the skills can be put in good use. Praise the Lord, that guy was ok. I am sorry that I freak Pat out today. She just not use of me smiling while praying..
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
Identity
My past is a history, I am creating my own future |
 Saturday, January 26, 2008
 @ 12:50 AM
Today the reading that was taken from Matthew 14:22-33. The is not my first time reading the story about Jesus walking on water. I had never thought that it can be related to my life. During our sharing, weird questions starts to pop out.its fun and enriching too.It Help me to learn to understand the Bible more.
The motorcycle accident happen right after our cell group meeting. It assure me that i should take up the first aid course. I had wanted to take up the course nothing was done. We can never know when the skills can be put in good use. Praise the Lord, that guy was ok. I am sorry that I freak Pat out today. She just not use of me smiling while praying..
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Most Treasured
Lady Regine
Lady Reanne
Lady Charlotte
Lady Lydia
Little Err-gay
Sire Michael.T
E-mo Jeremy
Pink Geraldine
The Magnificent
Sweet Dineth
Garang Bernice
Lady Sylvia
The BridgingLight
Sire Jacob
Sire Andrew C.
Sire Jethro
|