webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret

recent entries
Today the reading that was taken from Matthew 14:2...
Exciting weekends....
Story....
Drama Queen.
Year 2008

find your inner clothing style @ quizmeme.com
Short photo clips
"HE" is just so Great
Entwined Together (The End)


BucketList
Love Myself even more
Hair perm
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
MiNi
Eee Pc
new ipod Touch
Have courage
dye my hair brown


Chatting HUB



jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Sunday, January 27, 2008
Book of Jonah @ 11:41 PM

Just now after my dinner with Lincoln and Terrance G., making my way home. I was reading the Book of Jonah.Its a rather short one compared to other books like Psalms or the Gospels. In the stories, Jonah try to escape from God. Escape from his "calling", but in the end he still went.
After reading it, I felt that a lot of times I am quite like Jonah, running away from duties that might had thrown onto me. Especially after I had join the youth ministries, whenever Joachim try to delegate jobs to the rest of us, usually its mike, pat and jere took the initiative to take up the jobs. I will try to blend among the wall, hoping he will not pick me.
I shared this issue with Jacob(may be he is not among the core team, its easier to speak to him). He said that i should try to let my team members how i felt. In a team is about supporting each other and journeying together. And as long as its serve with truthful and sincere heart,it will be good enough.
Juan did mention to me before that I usually dun take initiative and usually I will wait fro her or Xuan to take charge. I do not know why i am scare. I think the reason is most probably confident and low self-esteem played a big role in this issue.....



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr