webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret


jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Friday, July 11, 2008
@ 12:03 AM

My mind is so pack with many things now ...WYD luggage events.... my head is busting....How I wish now Bernice can give me her specialty Head massage... Before I left for WYD, able to have a outing with people I love is really nice. For the national Singapore youth orchestrate,
I like the Butterflies Lovers and the Encore piece the best.. At the begining they had played Banga Sayang... The first person that came to my mind is my music teacher Miss Lum... flashes of secondary school music lessons just came back.. how my class sang that song...(just rush to the wash room , as suddenly "lao Sai", came back scolded by my younger bro for not closing the door... who will bother to close the door when his/her shit is coming out.. can't be bother, my head is in great pain now)

I wondered if He will miss me for the next weeks when I am away..... or any 1 in the family will.

( i hope to perform with others for the saturday performances. DP gals all the best)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr