webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret

recent entries
Aussie
The world is just so small....
Online Blog
Vesak Day
St Joseph Church
Thanks...
No title...
The light with a name
Sure get scolded。。。 哈哈
A long waited Holiday


BucketList
Love Myself even more
Hair perm
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
MiNi
Eee Pc
new ipod Touch
Have courage
dye my hair brown


Chatting HUB



jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Monday, July 06, 2009
Boys.... @ 10:14 AM

There is one saying " Three women are equivalent to one market" but I had to say that is not true all the time...

There is these group of boys , they are far more "gossipy" than the girls. They can spread the gossip till the whole gang know abt it. From the senior to the juniors.... If allow to do so, they might spread to the whole community ..... I think we should change the the saying to " 3 boys is equivalent to 1 mega mart..."



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr