webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret

recent entries
Holy Cross
Problem ME...
An encounter...........
Boys....
Aussie
The world is just so small....
Online Blog
Vesak Day
St Joseph Church
Thanks...


BucketList
Love Myself even more
Hair perm
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
MiNi
Eee Pc
new ipod Touch
Have courage
dye my hair brown


Chatting HUB



jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Monday, August 24, 2009
Project Make over @ 12:02 AM

I was randomly watching movies at crunchy roll. I came upon this movie tile Project make over, based on the movie title, thinking that its just some story on who a girl revamp her look kind of stuff.

But after watching the movie, its not what it is. Its about this lady at the age of 30 yet still can't get over her first love when she was 18. She was still angry that he dumped her. Then she got the chance to go back to the past and wanted to change the past, so that she will not be so upset over a jerk. But what supposed to happen will happened, the sequence might be different but it still happened. At the same time, she get to know this boy who used to had a crushed since then and wanted to pair the 18 year old of her up with that boy but history will never changed.

But the the trip back to the past make her to learn to let go of her first love and to treasure the person who loves her the most. Which is the boy whom he had a crush on her when they were in high school and her family members. They met up again after 10 over years. At then she learnt to treasure those people that around her more......

I learnt too, to let go of the past and moved on with my life. I might have make lots of detoured or wasted lots of time but I must live my life to the fullest in the future.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr