|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
webmistress
|
 Thursday, September 09, 2010
 Naive religiou person.. @ 11:43 AM
I had read a news article regards to a pastor in Florida, that he will want to burn Quran on 11 Sept 2010 in commemorate of the 911 incident. There are articles of political personnel's and famous artiste had voiced their disagreement to his act. He said he will continued even after he had received hundred of death treats. I could only say that he is a naive person. Can't he see that the 911 incident was not because of the religion but it was human that cause the whole incident to happen. When the people all around the world are trying to create a peace and harmony environment, his action can only create more dispute between religions and countries. Since he is a pastor, I will just pray that God will knock some sense into his head. I pray that the Islam will be more forgiving for his stupid action, if he continue to do it even with the whole world telling him not to.
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
Identity
My past is a history, I am creating my own future |
 Thursday, September 09, 2010
 Naive religiou person.. @ 11:43 AM
I had read a news article regards to a pastor in Florida, that he will want to burn Quran on 11 Sept 2010 in commemorate of the 911 incident. There are articles of political personnel's and famous artiste had voiced their disagreement to his act. He said he will continued even after he had received hundred of death treats. I could only say that he is a naive person. Can't he see that the 911 incident was not because of the religion but it was human that cause the whole incident to happen. When the people all around the world are trying to create a peace and harmony environment, his action can only create more dispute between religions and countries. Since he is a pastor, I will just pray that God will knock some sense into his head. I pray that the Islam will be more forgiving for his stupid action, if he continue to do it even with the whole world telling him not to.
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Most Treasured
Lady Regine
Lady Reanne
Lady Charlotte
Lady Lydia
Little Err-gay
Sire Michael.T
E-mo Jeremy
Pink Geraldine
The Magnificent
Sweet Dineth
Garang Bernice
Lady Sylvia
The BridgingLight
Sire Jacob
Sire Andrew C.
Sire Jethro
|