|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
webmistress
|
 Friday, February 15, 2008
 @ 12:34 AM
In the evening, i feel like strangling my brother again, (yes its Emmanuel this time). He saw me chating with a guy friend of mine and insist that me and him got something. Just now i was making some chocolate for myself but he kept saying that its for my bf.... But I never have 1.... I don't want to have one.. He jolly know very well he can tease me anything but not issue about boyfriend. I will get very irritated. He is damned childish. I was telling one my friend about what he had done( The guy is 16 year old this year. some of u might have guess who is it.) He taught me that I should have reply by asking him is he jealous. After hearing what he had said, i realised that may be my brother had taken me for granted for so long , might get jealous too. May be its his way of expressing his jealousy. Something for me to think about it.... God, teach me how to handle relationship between me and my family members. Amen.
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
Identity
My past is a history, I am creating my own future |
 Friday, February 15, 2008
 @ 12:34 AM
In the evening, i feel like strangling my brother again, (yes its Emmanuel this time). He saw me chating with a guy friend of mine and insist that me and him got something. Just now i was making some chocolate for myself but he kept saying that its for my bf.... But I never have 1.... I don't want to have one.. He jolly know very well he can tease me anything but not issue about boyfriend. I will get very irritated. He is damned childish. I was telling one my friend about what he had done( The guy is 16 year old this year. some of u might have guess who is it.) He taught me that I should have reply by asking him is he jealous. After hearing what he had said, i realised that may be my brother had taken me for granted for so long , might get jealous too. May be its his way of expressing his jealousy. Something for me to think about it.... God, teach me how to handle relationship between me and my family members. Amen.
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Most Treasured
Lady Regine
Lady Reanne
Lady Charlotte
Lady Lydia
Little Err-gay
Sire Michael.T
E-mo Jeremy
Pink Geraldine
The Magnificent
Sweet Dineth
Garang Bernice
Lady Sylvia
The BridgingLight
Sire Jacob
Sire Andrew C.
Sire Jethro
|