|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
webmistress
|
 Sunday, October 25, 2009
 "Actually Unworthy to be a friend" @ 2:07 AM
All along i thought i am friend of this particular group of people whom i will have to see almost every Sunday. I thought we could be just friends, not close friends but just normal friends. Until today, then i know i was just dreaming . I am actually not worthy to being their friend. What a joke, I hate people to be so "fake" with me. Don't like just say so, i will never step into their lives... So what i am childish.. That's how I am .. A GIFT from GOD to be like a child.. to get HURT like a child.... So all along they had been "entertaining" me ... just be it since they are so "high class" .... Not worthy not worthy lar... just be with their worthy friends...Only friends with people who are worthy to be friends with .. go ahead... They are nothing but church ministries "colleagues"...
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
Identity
My past is a history, I am creating my own future |
 Sunday, October 25, 2009
 "Actually Unworthy to be a friend" @ 2:07 AM
All along i thought i am friend of this particular group of people whom i will have to see almost every Sunday. I thought we could be just friends, not close friends but just normal friends. Until today, then i know i was just dreaming . I am actually not worthy to being their friend. What a joke, I hate people to be so "fake" with me. Don't like just say so, i will never step into their lives... So what i am childish.. That's how I am .. A GIFT from GOD to be like a child.. to get HURT like a child.... So all along they had been "entertaining" me ... just be it since they are so "high class" .... Not worthy not worthy lar... just be with their worthy friends...Only friends with people who are worthy to be friends with .. go ahead... They are nothing but church ministries "colleagues"...
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Most Treasured
Lady Regine
Lady Reanne
Lady Charlotte
Lady Lydia
Little Err-gay
Sire Michael.T
E-mo Jeremy
Pink Geraldine
The Magnificent
Sweet Dineth
Garang Bernice
Lady Sylvia
The BridgingLight
Sire Jacob
Sire Andrew C.
Sire Jethro
|