|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
webmistress
|
 Wednesday, October 27, 2010
 FaceBOOK @ 4:57 PM
I had deactivated my FB account since last Saturday. I am not sure if anyone notice it or not. Till now, it seems not. For the past few days, I realized that my inbox was not flooded as always. Although there were a few occasion that I would want to log into FB to check on the latest news feed.
I came to realized that facebook had become an online newspaper cum magazine for each individual. You could find anything on FB, from personal life updates to gossips and entertainment news. People can just share information and clips among friends.
We are in our very own world of "show buzz". I am not sure if i were to activated back again after my dance concert. Will see about it then...
OS: I am so nervous about my items, only 4 including mass dance, it was far more that i had done before ... argh.....
( Kenny is the first only person to notice that i disappear from fb.. aww... at least i am not totally forgotten)
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
Identity
My past is a history, I am creating my own future |
 Wednesday, October 27, 2010
 FaceBOOK @ 4:57 PM
I had deactivated my FB account since last Saturday. I am not sure if anyone notice it or not. Till now, it seems not. For the past few days, I realized that my inbox was not flooded as always. Although there were a few occasion that I would want to log into FB to check on the latest news feed.
I came to realized that facebook had become an online newspaper cum magazine for each individual. You could find anything on FB, from personal life updates to gossips and entertainment news. People can just share information and clips among friends.
We are in our very own world of "show buzz". I am not sure if i were to activated back again after my dance concert. Will see about it then...
OS: I am so nervous about my items, only 4 including mass dance, it was far more that i had done before ... argh.....
( Kenny is the first only person to notice that i disappear from fb.. aww... at least i am not totally forgotten)
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Most Treasured
Lady Regine
Lady Reanne
Lady Charlotte
Lady Lydia
Little Err-gay
Sire Michael.T
E-mo Jeremy
Pink Geraldine
The Magnificent
Sweet Dineth
Garang Bernice
Lady Sylvia
The BridgingLight
Sire Jacob
Sire Andrew C.
Sire Jethro
|