webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08



webmistress
Name:>Julia
AGE: :Secret


jukebox
Juke Box


rewind


Sunday, February 17, 2008
@ 11:13 PM

This afternoon while I was taking my nap, I had a weird dream.Upon waking up, the dream was still very vivid inside my head. In the dream, I found myself in front of some very old church . There is a statue in front of the church. She is in sitting position with an open book. The statue is on ground level, where I find it really strange. As I walked to the statue.I saw the a name of a Saint engrave on the book. After sawing that, I tried to find my way back home, I walk up the over head bridge i saw an interchange up there, next moment I was awake.

For don't know what reason, i went online to search for the story of that particular Saint. After reading the story, I was shock and very touch. That saint is one of the guardians for a particular accident that happen to me many years ago. It was so ago long that I can't remember when it happen. May be God wanted me to have a full healing in the area.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr