Love Myself even more Hair perm Digital camera (canon) A trip to taiwan MiNi Eee Pc new ipod Touch Have courage dye my hair brown
Chatting HUB
jukebox
rewind
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Sister Magdalene @ 9:02 PM
As usual me and mag met up after work to go home together...She just came back from her holidays, perth. On the way home, I told her what had happen during the weeks she was not around.I told how hurt i was to be told 'actually I am not worthy to be friend with." The first thing she told me is be Merciful.If I try to blow up the matter it will reflect badly on me and them. They are still immature small kids. I should just treat them as usual, shouldn't be bother about what they said. I should be the one gauging myself, how much do i worth. Who are they to tell me how much worth. Our Beloved God loves us as who we are, all of us are precious princesses and princes of His. So what they only be friend with people who are worthy. So what they think that Mr ABC. is not a good friend to be with. When he was with us, we all are comfortable. That's all. I was thinking... all these years most of the youth ministries and the servers are like arch-enemy with no reason. Only until now that things are changing for the better. If i make a big fuse over their childish thoughts, i might break the bond that was build over these 2 years. The links that Father David had created. Who will benefit from it?? Nobody but the one below the foot of Our Lady. He tried to diminished the fire SFA by having conflicts among the youth leaders. I must told myself to be FORGIVING if not i will fall into the trap set by the fallen angel. Me with the rest of the youth leaders, must keep the fire burning , TALLER,STRONGER,BETTER
As usual me and mag met up after work to go home together...She just came back from her holidays, perth. On the way home, I told her what had happen during the weeks she was not around.I told how hurt i was to be told 'actually I am not worthy to be friend with." The first thing she told me is be Merciful.If I try to blow up the matter it will reflect badly on me and them. They are still immature small kids. I should just treat them as usual, shouldn't be bother about what they said. I should be the one gauging myself, how much do i worth. Who are they to tell me how much worth. Our Beloved God loves us as who we are, all of us are precious princesses and princes of His. So what they only be friend with people who are worthy. So what they think that Mr ABC. is not a good friend to be with. When he was with us, we all are comfortable. That's all. I was thinking... all these years most of the youth ministries and the servers are like arch-enemy with no reason. Only until now that things are changing for the better. If i make a big fuse over their childish thoughts, i might break the bond that was build over these 2 years. The links that Father David had created. Who will benefit from it?? Nobody but the one below the foot of Our Lady. He tried to diminished the fire SFA by having conflicts among the youth leaders. I must told myself to be FORGIVING if not i will fall into the trap set by the fallen angel. Me with the rest of the youth leaders, must keep the fire burning , TALLER,STRONGER,BETTER