|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
webmistress
|
 Thursday, November 18, 2010
 WYD2011 @ 11:54 AM
On Tuesday night , Joachim ask me whether I have decide to go the WYD2011,Madrid. Currently now there are 21 people had already sign up with us. He said," 难道你要我带21个人去“拼水“(hokkien),如果我和姐姐两个有去的话,一个人带7个人就刚刚好。。” I was thinking if Jacob can join us as well for next year trip, Joachim will have 1 more helper.. ( I know you will be reading my blog, so please consider Jacob s.t.z).
For now, the decisions for me and jiejie whether to go or not to go its up to us already.... I do not know what holding 2 of us back..
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
Identity
My past is a history, I am creating my own future |
 Thursday, November 18, 2010
 WYD2011 @ 11:54 AM
On Tuesday night , Joachim ask me whether I have decide to go the WYD2011,Madrid. Currently now there are 21 people had already sign up with us. He said," 难道你要我带21个人去“拼水“(hokkien),如果我和姐姐两个有去的话,一个人带7个人就刚刚好。。” I was thinking if Jacob can join us as well for next year trip, Joachim will have 1 more helper.. ( I know you will be reading my blog, so please consider Jacob s.t.z).
For now, the decisions for me and jiejie whether to go or not to go its up to us already.... I do not know what holding 2 of us back..
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Most Treasured
Lady Regine
Lady Reanne
Lady Charlotte
Lady Lydia
Little Err-gay
Sire Michael.T
E-mo Jeremy
Pink Geraldine
The Magnificent
Sweet Dineth
Garang Bernice
Lady Sylvia
The BridgingLight
Sire Jacob
Sire Andrew C.
Sire Jethro
|